While your exploration in this game, Force powers are extremely essential during your combat with groups and bosses. These Force powers are namely Force Slow, Force Push, Force Pull, and Force Jump – also known as Double Jump.
How to unlock the four Force powers abilities?
Force powers are unlocked as you progress through completing the objectives in the game. In order to unlock all the Force powers, keep following the storyline until you reach the point where Cal gets his memory flashbacks. Cal will get a new Force power after a cutscene. All the Force powers will be unlocked if you follow the storyline and keep completing the objectives.
How do you get Force Powers?
The Force Slow power is unlocked right at the beginning of the game.
Force Push power is unlocked while completing a story mission on the planet Zeffo during the exploration of the Tomb of Eilram.
After your mission on planet Kashyyyk, when you arrive back to planet Zeffo and move towards the Tomb of Miktrull. Cal will lose his lightsaber while sliding down the slope. This is when Cal remembers about the Force pull power.
Finally, the Force Jump also known as Double Jump ability will be unlocked on the planet Kashyyyk. Just after escaping the Ninth sister, you shall reach a place where will bounce up to the Lung Plants. This is when the flashback hits Cal and he remembers this new ability.
So these are the four Force Powers in the game which can be unlocked while following the storyline. Make use of these powers to explore hidden areas and reach new heights in the game.
You may want to read:
- How to defeat the Second Sister boss in Fallen Order (prologue)?
- How to defeat the Oggdo Bogdo boss in Fallen Order?
- How to defeat the AT-ST boss in Fallen Order?
- How to defeat the Albino Wyyschokk boss in Fallen Order (Zeffo planet)?
- How to defeat Security Droid in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Kashyyyk)
- How to defeat Rabid Jotaz in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Zeffo)
- How to defeat The Second Sister in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Zeffo)