US Bank Business Triple Cash Card Review
The U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard is the company’s newest card. Even when compared to certain mid-tier costs, this is an impressive offering in terms of no-fee credit cards.
There’s a $500 sign-up bonus and 3% cashback on qualified purchases at gas stations, office supply retailers, cell phone service providers, and restaurants.
It also includes a 15-billing-cycle introductory APR of 0% on purchases and balance transfers, which is uncommon in general and even more so for business cards.
Let’s take a look at this US Bank Business Triple Cash Card review to determine if it’s perfect for you and your small business.
To get started, business owners can apply today to take advantage of this special offer, which is only available for a limited time:
- Spend $4,500 with your U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard in the first 150 days of card membership to earn a $500 welcome bonus.
- Purchases and balance transfers get an introductory 0% APR.
- The following credit is required: Good/Excellent
- There is no annual fee.
- Earn 3% cashback on eligible purchases at:
- gas stations
- office supply stores
- cell phone service providers
- Earn 1% cashback on all other eligible purchases.
- There are no limits on the total rewards you can earn and your rewards never expire.
- Annual $100 statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks.
- Mastercard World Elite Benefits
You must have accrued at least $25 in rewards before redeeming them with the Business Triple Cash Rewards card. Rewards can be redeemed for a statement credit or transferred to a U.S. Bank account.
The U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard is a fantastic new product from the bank. After spending $4,500, you will receive a $500 bonus.
When compared to other incentives, that is a large spending requirement, but you have 150 days to complete it.
You won’t have to pay any yearly fees once you’ve received the card. As a result, you can keep this card in your wallet for a long time. It will not set you back any money. In terms of perks, the card isn’t really exciting.
For recurring software subscription expenses such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks, you enjoy Mastercard World Elite advantages and a yearly $100 statement credit. You can, however, earn a lot of money.
You can get 3% cashback on all of your purchases at petrol stations, office supply stores, and restaurants if you spend a lot of money there.
Yes, the Chase Ink Cash card offers 5% with no annual fee, however, it’s only good for $25K a year and only for office supply businesses and phone service.
More cards that earn the greatest rates at gas stations and restaurants can also be found.