SBI Unnati Credit Card
When the Unnati card was introduced, the world turned upside down with the promise of a $0 yearly cost for the first four years of card use. This card stands out from the crowd because of its innovative features and ease of use.
All you need to apply for an Unnati card and take advantage of the benefits is a fixed deposit of INR 25,000 or more with SBI. But first, have a look at the card’s appealing characteristics below.
- 1 reward point for every INR 100 paid via card Reward point redemption against reward catalog gifts
- A return of INR 500 is available if you spend INR 50,000 or more, and a 1% fuel fee waiver is available for transactions of INR 500–3,000 at petrol pumps across India.
- worldwide acceptance, with 24 million establishments ready to accept the card.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card
The Axis Bank Choose Card is a lifetime-free credit card designed specifically for the bank’s Burgundy Customers.With no annual or joining fees, the card may provide a delightful shopping experience for customers, as well as a luxury shopping voucher of INR 1000 and a priority membership pass. Other benefits include complimentary airport lounge access worldwide, complimentary golf round sessions, and a 15% discount with the Dining Delights program. All of this and more contribute to a pleasurable shopping experience with the Select Card.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
The card, which has no annual or joining fees, comes with a slew of discounts, rewards, cashbacks, and other benefits. All of this is covered in the points below.
You will receive 2 reward points for every INR 150 spent.
- After spending INR 4 lakhs in a year, earn five times the rewards on purchases.
- Get extra reward points when you shop at participating Extra partners.
- Reward points will be given on a regular basis as soon as the transaction is posted on the HSBC system. The extra benefits, on the other hand, would be credited within two months at the conclusion of the purchase month.
- For the first year, expenditures on meals, communication, and hotels will earn you 3X reward points.
- A 10% payback is available on all purchases made within 90 days of receiving the card. To qualify for the cashback, you must spend at least INR 10,000. From July 1st to December 31st, 2017, the maximum cashback amount is INR 3,000 per card.
- A minimum of three purchases are required for a cardholder to receive the cashback. In the absence of the same, cashback will not be awarded.
CITI® Platinum Credit Card from IndianOil
If you spend INR 30,000 or more in a year, the annual fee for this IndianOil CITI Platinum Credit Card is waived.If the spending falls below INR 30,000, an annual fee of INR 1,000 will be deducted from the account. With the availability of fuel surcharge waivers, the card’s name suggests that it would fit bike and vehicle riders. So, what are all those advantages that you are unaware of? Find out what they are in the points below.
- Earn 4 turbo points for every INR 150 spent on fuel purchases.
- 1 tu of gasoline is equivalent to INR 1 in petrol.
- Turbo point transactions are limited to INR 10,000.
- Waiver of the 1% fuel surcharge
- To receive these perks, the card must be swiped only at Citibank EDCs.
- Spending on groceries and stores earns you two turbo points. The turbo points here are limited to a monthly spend of up to INR 5,000.
- At over 1200 Indian Oil stations across the country, you can use your Turbo points to get free gas.
- Customers can also turn their points into gift certificates for a wide range of goods and services.
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a lifetime credit card with no annual or membership fees. The card, which is available against an ICICI Bank fixed deposit, comes with a slew of attractive deals that will allow you to purchase more. You might look at the following card-specific deals.
- A discount of up to INR 100 is given when you book two tickets in a month through the BookMyShow service.
- Earned reward points can be redeemed for cash.
- The bank’s Culinary Treats Program allows you to save at least 15% while dining at over 800 establishments.