The codes in Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel could be used to get free Packs & gems, which are ideal for upgrading your deck. As of January 2023, below are most of the codes which are proven to operate in Master Duel.
Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel: Redeeming the codes
If you’re a newbie to the realm of free-to-play games, you’re definitely curious about how to use codes once you’ve obtained them. Fortunately, it’s rather straightforward, and the procedure is nearly identical regardless of which platform you’re using to play the game.
- Start the Steam.
- Select the’ Games‘ tab at the top of your screen.
- Select ‘Steam‘ and then ‘Activate a Product.’
- Enter the duel code in the box.
- When you next start the game, claim your rewards.
- Go to the PlayStation Store or the Xbox Store.
- Choose “Redeem Code” from the menu.
- Enter your duel code here.
- In-game, claim your rewards.
Using codes for gems and free packs
In Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, codes give players either free packs of cards or a small amount of Gems to unlock the packs of their selection. Although if the card you’re seeking doesn’t appear, cards must be destroyed in order to be crafted, thus this is really beneficial if you’re trying to put together a certain deck.
However, any code published can only be utilized once. Unfortunately, repeatedly entering the same code will not result in an unlimited number of cards.
Please feel free to leave a comment below if you like our guide.