To Harvest Hemp, you need a Sickle, make sure you have it before you begin to harvest Hemp. Once you have acquired it approach a Hemp plant and press ‘E’ to start harvesting.
You can find Hemp plants in Grasslands and Forests. There are a few specific locations we want to share where you can find them in the New World now.
Let’s find out where to find Hemp by opening up your Map. Simply follow these steps:
Hemp Plants Location in New World
- Open up your Map by pressing ‘M’.
- On the left side of your screen, there’s a bar with four buttons. Click ‘Resource Locations‘.
- A panel will pop up that displays all of the regions you’re able to find a particular resource.
Check below the best locations that we know. We’ll be updating the lest as more locations are found:
- Chason Steep, to the northeast of Monarch’s Bluff.
- Crone’s Rest, southeast of Devil’s Quarry.
- Dayspring Mills, northeast of First Light Village.
- Fisherman’s Bend, located to the very far west of Windsward.
- Olcott Family Farm, southwest of Everfall Hamlet.
If you’re looking for other locations to check out, New World Fans have also put together an interactive map that shows some more spawn locations, particularly towards the Southern sides of the map.
However,the Olcott Family Farm spawn listed above is not showcased here, so this is likely more useful as a general guide: