Every newcomer who has not previously played gambling wonders what a wager is. A wager is a certain number of bets a player must make to withdraw the winnings received with the help of a bonus. They are issued for various actions: account replenishment, registration, status increase in the loyalty program, and other actions.
It is worth noting that any bonus accrued by the club needs to be wagered. To understand how realistic it is to wager a bonus, you need to consider the wager in an online casino. You can play now at zodiac and find this indicator in the bonus conditions. If you want to know more about wagering features and how wagering depends on bonus type, then read this detailed review.
What Are the Wagering Limits?
Casino players need to take into account not only the wager and its size but also some other features and wagering restrictions:
- Restrictions on the size of bets – some gambling sites in the rules prohibit the use of high rates;
- Restrictions on slot machines – wagering is possible on certain slots. The club administration draws up a list of games that cannot be used for wagering;
- Time limits – when receiving a bonus, a gambler needs to consider how long it takes to wager the received bonuses. Some sites give 14 days to wager, and some – only 24 hours.
How Does the Wager Size Depend on the Bonus Type?
A wager is a coefficient that indicates how much a player must spend on bets in order to clear the bonus. Wager sizes depend on the bonus type:
- Welcome or no deposit – such promotions do not require replenishment of the account, they are issued for registration. But often, no deposit has strict wagering requirements, and the wager can go up to x50;
- For the first deposit, gambling sites usually charge up to 100% of the amount. Such a bonus must be scrolled from 20 to 40 times;
- Bonuses for subsequent deposits – the player increases the deposit amount by 25%, 50%, or 100%. Wagering conditions are always more loyal than for the first deposit.
- Reload promotions are provided only to active and regular customers. The player receives them weekly or monthly. Such promotions, please, with a small wagering coefficient. It rarely exceeds x20;
- VIP offers – are available only to those gamblers who deposit large amounts and make large bets. The wager in the casino has an average size (within x40), but the player is often limited to a small percentage of wagering on slots;
- Free spins – These bonuses must be used on a specific slot machine specified in the conditions. The funds won must be wagered, and the coefficient rarely exceeds x30;
- Cashback – a part of the funds spent is returned to the player. Many clubs require you to wager cashback with minimum odds.
In conclusion of this review, it is worth noting that the wager is always presented as a coefficient, for example, x20 – x50. This indicator must be multiplied by the amount of the received bonus to understand the amount invested for wagering. The lower this indicator, the more profitable it is for the player. In some clubs, wagering conditions apply not only to bonus money but also to the main deposit.