Rune Factory 5: Release Date, Trailer, Gameplay, Pre Order Links And Latest News
The Nintendo Switch edition of the role-playing simulation series was released in Japan in May.
Following the bankruptcy of the original creators’ Neverland Co in 2013, Japanese developers Marvelous took up the reins five years later.
The game takes place in the rural village of Rigbarth, where players control a peacekeeping ranger tasked with fighting mythological animals and collecting crops.
Rune Factory 5: Release Date
Nintendo has confirmed Rune Factory 5 will be released on March 25, 2022.
Rune Factory 5: Trailer
Rune Factory 5: Gameplay
Rune Factory 5: Pre Order
Rune Factory 5: Earthmate Edition
The Earthmate edition of Rune Factory 5 comes with the game itself, plus the following extras, per the publisher:
- Custom outer box featuring artwork from series illustrator Minako Iwasaki
- Exclusive steelbook case
- 5.8” x 8.2” softcover artbook with over 70 pages of character illustrations, concept art, and more
- ‘Melodies of Norad’ soundtrack CD featuring 15 songs specially selected from across the entire Rune Factory series
- 13 exclusive in-game costumes based on the marriage candidates (+ Dolce’s ghostly companion Pico) from Rune Factory 4
Rune Factory 5 (Standard Edition)
- Knight Reinhard
- Blacksmith Martin
- Cecil (Martin’s younger brother)
- Traveller Lucas
- Apprentice Ryker
- Half-elf Scarlett
- Wereanimal Fuka