Pokemon Legends Arceus: Where can you find Riolu in Arceus?
Welcome to our ‘Pokemon Legends Arceus: Finding Lucario And Riolu? guide’. In this guide we will show you how to find Riolu and how to evolve it into Lucario. Trainers who want to include Lucario into their squad will have to wait a little longer, as the Pokemon does not appear until the 5th area, Alabaster Icelands.
Trainers will be able to access it once the 4th Frenzied Noble has been defeated.
We’ll go over how to find its pre-evolution Riolu on the cold tundra below:
- The Alabaster Icelands will be unlocked if you have progressed far enough in the tale. As soon as you have access to the snowy mountains, go there.
- Head west from the beginning campsite and then utilize Hisuian Sneasler to ascend up the mountain.
- Continue ahead till you reach Riolu’s location at the Icebound Falls.
- Riolu can be found on the ground if you follow the valley pathway.
Pokemon Legends Arceus: Catching Riolu in Arceus
When you arrive at the Icebound Falls, keep an eye out for other feral Pokemon like Machoke, who will warn Riolu about your arrival. You can crouch in a few areas of snow-covered grass to sneak your way down the valley until you encounter the Fighting-type.
It will emerge at level 45 or above as this location comes late in the game. Until you have a higher-leveled Pokemon, we recommend attempting to catch the pokemon through the stealth tactics indicated below:
- Approach closer to Riolu by using the area of grass.
- You can throw Berries or other food items out to confuse the pokemon.
- Keep crouching and carefully place yourself behind it as it eats the food.
- Toss a Great or even an Ultra Ball onto its back, then return to the grass patch.
- If Riolu discards the Ball, remain hidden in the grass. Repeat the methods outlined above until you’ve caught it.
Evolving Riolu into Lucario
Just like the previous games in the pokemon series, Riolu matures into Lucario. You must mature it in the daytime to trigger it. Unlike previous games, though, Pokemon Legends actually makes this task more complicated once a pokemon is high level. Mainly by carrying it in the party while battling and catching wild Pokemon.
You may verify your friendship status with the NPC outside the Grasslands in Jubilife Village. When you reach a certain level, go over to the menu to get Riolu’s evolution.
So, this is all about how to find Lucario and Riolu in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Hope you liked our ‘Pokemon Legends Arceus: Finding Lucario And Riolu?’ guide. Please do leave a comment below.