In this guide, we will show you how to find Electrode and Hisuian Voltorb in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
The new forms of the “Gen I” can be found in certain areas of the Hisui region. This is how you can grab the Hisuian Voltorb which later evolves into Electrode.
Pokemon Legends Arceus: What is the location of the Hisuian Voltorb?
Before you hurry to get this pokemon, keep in mind that it’s located in the Coronet Highlands, which you can only access after defeating the third Noble Pokemon. To locate Hisuian Voltorb, follow the process below:
- Warp towards the “Moonview Arena” in Coronet Highlands.
- From here, take a slight southeasterly direction to reach “Sacred Plaza”.
- You can find upto 3 pokemons rolling around in the rubble here.
- You must be stealthy to catch one, since it will strike on spot if it notices you.
- Utilize the “Stealth Spray” or slouch and move behind it discreetly before launching a “Great Ball” or adding it in your team.
Evolution of Hisuian Voltorb into Electrode
Voltorb matures once it achieves the level 30 in earlier entries. Inside the “Sinnoh Origins” game, however, a Grass Stone is required. Smashed ore deposits, Ursaluna’s treasure hunt and Space Time Distortions are all good places to look for one.
If you have enough Merit Points from locating the “Lost Satchels” then you can buy one for 1,000 points at the Trading Post. Use a Grass Stone onto the Voltorb out from inventory menu to transform it into Hisuian Electrode once you have one. You’re now the sole proprietor of two of the series’ newest regional variants.
So, this was our guide to teach you how to find Electrode and Hisuian Voltorb within Pokemon Legends Arceus.