Welcome to our ‘Pokemon Legends Arceus: Evolve Umbreon & Espeon!’ guide. Today we will show you how you can evolve Umbreon and Espeon in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
In the Hisui area, you can evolve and add the renowned “Gen II Eevee-evolved” pair to your team. In Pokemon Legends Arceus, here’s how to catch Espeon and Umbreon. For many players, the Psychic and Dark kinds, along with Eevee, are 2 of the most nostalgic pokemons from the early Generations.
This duo made their first appearance in Pokemon Gold and Silver, and went on to become the openers in Pokemon Colosseum. Espeon and Umbreon fans will be happy to know that they can both be found in the Pokemon Legends Arceus, however they will need special evolutionary techniques to get.
How can you evolve the pokemon Espeon?
You’ll need an Eevee before you can get Espeon or Umbreon. To develop the Psychic type pokemons inside the Hisui location, follow the instructions below:
- Ensure that Eevee is always in your Party, if its not already. To evolve, it requires a high Friendship Level, and this is the quickest route.
- After a while of fighting it, go to a camp and appeal to a Galaxy Member to alter the period of day to daytime.
- The Pokemon’s Poke Ball symbol will flash within Party menu if it is ready to evolve.
- Click on it and then press Evolve.
- Prior to actually evolving, make sure Eevee isn’t equipped with any Fairy-type moves, or it will evolve into Sylveon instead.
- You just became the sole owner of the Espeon pokemon if all went according to plan.
How can you evolve the pokemon Umbreon in Arceus?
Thinking about how you can evolve the Dark kind pokemons? We have explained the same in the steps below:
- Hold Eevee in your Party, just like Espeon, because a strong friendship level is required.
- After a while, go to a camp and speak with a Galaxy Member to change the period of day to night.
- The pokemon’s Poke Ball will be glowing within Party menu if it can develop. Click it, then click Evolve. But first, make sure Eevee isn’t equipped with a Fairy type move!
- It will now take the form of Umbreon.
- The two “Eeveelutions” can also be found in the Space and time Distortions when that feature is unlocked, though they are a rare spawn.
So this was our guide to show you how to evolve Umbreon and Espeon in Pokemon Legends Arceus. We hope you liked our ‘Pokemon Legends Arceus: Evolve Umbreon & Espeon!’ guide. Please do leave a comment below.