How to evolve Eevee? Eevee is still one of the most talked-about characters in Pokémon Go. Eevee can evolve into multiple type kinds dependent on the use of special items, happiness level, moves available, and even the time of day in the traditional Pokémon games, which fans refer to as Eeveelutions.
Because you can’t use the tried-and-true method of utilising one of three elemental stones to convert Eevee into Flareon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon, or the alternative methods for Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon in Pokémon Go, you can’t use Candy.
Pokémon Go Eeveelutions: How to evolve Eevee into evolutions Slyveon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon with these Eevee names
If you give Eevee 25 Eevee candies and let it grow naturally, it will evolve into Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon at random.
However, by using one of the following Eevee names, you can target any of Sylveon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon:
- Rename Eevee as Kira to evolve into fairy-type Sylveon
- Rename Eevee as Rea to evolve into ice-type Glaceon
- Rename Eevee as Sakura to evolve into psychic-type Espeon
- Rename Eevee as Linnea to evolve into leaf-type Leafeon
- Rename Eevee as Rainer to evolve into water-type Vaporeon
- Rename Eevee as Sparky to evolve into lightning-type Jolteon
- Rename Eevee as Pyro to evolve into fire-type Flareon
- Rename Eevee as Tamao to evolve into dark-type Umbreon
How to evolve Eevee into Sylveon in Pokémon Go
Changing an Eevee’s nickname to Kira and having at least 25 Eevee Candy is the quickest way to evolve it into Sylveon. Make sure the silhouette for Sylveon is on the evolve button before pressing evolve; if it isn’t, your Eevee may evolve into a different Eeveelution. If this happens to you, you can easily solve it by quitting Pokémon Go and reopening it.
Eevee can be developed into Sylveon by earning 70 Buddy hearts after using the naming trick, which requires your chosen Eevee to be at Great Buddy Level. Changing your Buddy Pokémon will not reset your progress towards Sylveon, so feel free to do so.
You can also develop a shiny or flower crown Eevee into a shiny or flower crown Sylveon by evolving a shiny or flower crown Eevee.