Welcome to our ‘Lost Ark: Where To Find All Dr. Bergstrom’s Laboratory Mokoko Seed?’ guide. Dr. Bergstrom’s Laboratory is one of the areas you can explore in the Arthetine continent. There is a total of 5 Mokoko seeds that you can collect in the area and you need to defeat a boss to get them.
- The first Mokoko seed is in the Security Control Room in the map’s south. The Mokoko seed is near the metal gates to your left.
- Exit the Power Core Room and go northeast until you see a yellow lamp. The Mokoko seed is nearby.
- Continue north, climbing the stairs to the Central Control room. The Mokoko seed is on the stairwell.
- To collect the last two Mokoko seeds, you must first fight the area’s final boss.
- After that, return to the original Mokoko seed location and look for a staircase leading to a secret room. This one is beside the little conveyor belt.
- The Mokoko seed is located next to some wooden boxes further south.
- Remember that you can only access the last two seeds after defeating the area’s final boss!
We hope you liked ‘Lost Ark: Where To Find All Dr. Bergstrom’s Laboratory Mokoko Seed?’ guide. Stay tuned for more such guides and articles related to all your favorite and exciting games. We post fresh content daily and if there is something specific that you would like us to cover then please do let us know.