Venmo and PayPal are two well-known online payment platforms that enable users to send and receive money digitally. There is a simple step you can take if you have money in your Venmo account and wish to transfer it to your PayPal account. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on How to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal:
Connect your Venmo and PayPal accounts. Before you can transfer money from Venmo to PayPal, you must first connect your Venmo and PayPal accounts.
How to link Venmo and Paypal accounts
To link your accounts, simply follow the directions.
- Log in to your Venmo account and navigate to the “Settings” option.
- Select “Linked Accounts” and then “PayPal” from the drop-down menu.
How to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal
To begin the transfer, go to your Venmo account.
- Pick the “Transfer to Bank” option once your accounts have been linked. You will be prompted to input the amount to be transferred as well as the account to which it should be transferred.
- Select PayPal as the account and input the amount to be transferred. Review the transfer details to ensure that everything is proper, and then confirm the transfer.
- When the money is moved from your Venmo account to your PayPal account, you will receive an email notification.
- Log in to your PayPal account once the transfer is complete to ensure that the funds have been deposited to your balance.
It’s important to remember that the transfer process can 2-3 days, depending on your bank’s policies and the amount of money in your Venmo account. There might also be fees for the transfer, so make sure to read the terms and conditions before moving forward.
Transferring money from Venmo to PayPal is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps. We hope you have now understood How to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal by following our simple Venmo guide.