Wondering how to craft gunpowder in the New World game? You’ll need wood, flint, and saltpetre to make gunpowder for your musket. Once you have these ingredients, follow the steps below and you’ll be sniping down enemies in no time.
How to craft gunpowder in New World game
- Take your resources to a smelter.
- Hit ‘Craft’ after selecting ‘Charcoal’ from the recipe menu.
- After that, go to a Workshop.
- Select ‘Gunpowder’ from the recipe menu
- Click craft and you’ll have stocked up on gunpowder
- As you can see it’s a relatively simple process, you’ll just need to do plenty of gathering beforehand.
So, there you have it, those are all of the best Saltpeter farming locations and exactly how to make gunpowder in New World.
Make sure you check out our other New World guide and updates.