Halo Infinite: How to get Twitch drops
Halo Infinite is the franchise’s modernization. The latest Halo game is free-to-play and has a vibrant esports scene with enthusiastic fans. The makers often reward supporters for their loyalty with Twitch drops, a system that awards players for watching streams. Twitch drops for Infinite typically include special skins.
To receive Halo Infinite Twitch drops, you must first link your account to Twitch.
- Sign in to your account on Halo Waypoint
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Choose Linked Accounts
- Scroll down until you see Twitch
- Click on Link Accounts
- After clicking on Link Accounts, a pop-up will appear asking you to log into your Twitch account
- Sign in to Twitch via the pop-up and the linking process will conclude
HCS Launch Battle Rifle, HCS Launch Sidekick, HCS Launch Assault Rifle, HCS Launch MK VII, HCS Launch Yoroi, HCS Launch MK V.
These rewards are Twitch drops. An hour of watching an official or co-partner stream will earn players Twitch drops. A Twitch drop should show up as a notification at the top of your screen. To receive your reward in Halo Infinite, simply accept it via the notification screen.
Here are some of the co-partners that you can watch to get drops.
- TSM Myth