While most Deathrun maps are designed to be difficult, if you’re just getting started, you might find that those versions are rather difficult. So, we’re putting together a list of incredibly simple Deathrun codes that are perfect for beginners, defaults, or noobs!
You could also want to sit back and relax with a game of Fortnite. Many of the fundamentals you’ll need to know when trying some of the more challenging codes are covered in these maps.
Deathruns are one of Fortnite’s most popular custom maps. For whatever reason, gamers appear to like torturing themselves by playing games with a high level of difficulty. This, I suppose, is why people play games like Dark Souls.
While it can be excruciatingly difficult, there’s a fantastic sense of accomplishment when you successfully solve a problem that has been plaguing you!
This post should help you find some maps that are significantly easier if you like the notion of this type of map but aren’t searching for excruciating difficulty.
Fortnite Easy Deathrun Map Codes List
Here’s our list of Fortnite’s Best Easy Deathrun Codes:
- Kenworth’s Super Easy Default Deathrun Code: 0666-9293-5226
- Fall Guys Default Deathrun Code: 4064-4388-1056
- 50 Level Spherical Default Deathrun Code: 9872-6210-0983
- 75 level Default “WATERWORLD” Deathrun Code: 4451-0561-6061
- Stand Still Deathrun Code: 1453-2094-7948
- The Easiest Default Deathrun Yet Code: 1297-8902-8351
- Easy 100 Level Deathrun 2020 Code: 8761-5509-4243
- 50 Level Easy Deathrun Code: 8080-5503-4978
- Summer Default Deathrun Code: 3378-4432-2176
- 25 Level Default Deathrun Code: 1239-1400-8707
- JDuth’s 100 Level Default Deathrun 2! Code: 3390-9994-4500
- The World’s Smoothest Deathrun Code: 8487-0907-9165
- Easy Rainbow Deathrun Code: 8337-5852-9385