Welcome to our ‘Evil Dead: The Game-How To Complete The Mission-PARTY DOWN!’ guide. In this guide we will walk you through the entire process step by step to complete the second mission of the game.
- The first thing you’ll want to do is run in and grab the boom stick, shovel, amulet, soda ammo for your shotgun, and all the handgun ammo. Once you do that, come back out here and get your first wise man’s brew and matches. Fear seems to be a bigger issue on this mission, and you’ll definitely need to stay calm.
- Need to make some campfires now for the shovel you’ll want to do a light attack, a special attack (your f key), a light attack, and then a special this will set you inside a lot of invulnerability frames. This will be really helpful if you get mobbed. It just helps ensure that the dead eye doesn’t hit you back while using the shovel. Especially once you are ready move on to your first marker which is a dead end.
- First thing you do when you get here, don’t get the wise man’s brew. Instead, go around the cul-de-sac and kill all the wandering deadites. You don’t want a swarm of dead eyes any bigger than you need to be in the center. Once you get the wise man’s brew, try to always get all the ammo.
- When you’re ready, open your amulet and take your wise man sprue. For the rest of the battle, stand in the middle and be generous with your shotgun. This will be the only combat you use the shotgun in. Therefore, use all that ammunition. After the fight, you may loot a few homes, some of which have shep’s cola in them.
- If you had a hard time with the fight you’ll be able to top off and get a full stack of ships. Some of the houses have portals as you can see here there’s a warbling distortion and so avoid those if you can but it’s not critical if you don’t I hardly ever notice them myself and you can just deal with the dead eyes when they pop out. There is this particular house here that has a chainsaw underneath the floor.
- Once you have the chainsaw, you can kill basic deadeyes with a light special light, one less attack than the shovel takes. Continue looting the houses until you’re full on ships and don’t forget to pick up all the handgun ammo because our next stop is the graveyard where we’ll be swapping out our shotgun for a legendary pistol. When you reach the cemetery, don’t take the wise man’s drink.
- Run around the graves and loot. You’ll discover a legendary pistol and a legendary crossbow. The crossbow is a stealth weapon, which might be beneficial in certain circumstances, but not here. It takes a lot of rounds to kill him since he’s so tanky.
- Lucky and draw less tanky monster here, but it’s still worth it to pump him full of lead since even the chainsaw didn’t do too much damage these huge lads are strong also as I stated before in this task dread seems to creep up a little more than the previous one so keep an eye on the fear make sure you light the campfires.
- Last two wise man’s potions are at shockley’s and this shrine sits up here in the middle of this field if you’re struggling save this field for last because as soon as you pick up the wise man’s potion the mission ends if it’s the fifth potion which means you don’t even have to fight this fight so go to shockley’s fourth if you’re struggling but if you want to kill a few extra dead heights then you can do this one.
- This area fourth partly to show how easy having the basic chainsaw and legendary pistol make this mission movement don’t think just drink dead and last but not least shockley’s otto watch out for the tree. The trick to shockley’s auto is to keep moving.
- There is a giant deadeye sitting behind the bar. You may roll in and shoot him, and he’ll likely get stuck on the counter and can’t get to you. This makes the mission pretty simple; all you have to do now is pick up the shrine brew.
We hope you liked our ‘Evil Dead: The Game-How To Complete The Mission-PARTY DOWN!’ guide. Please do leave all your comments below.