The patch notes for ESO update 2.25/126.96.36.199 disclose bug patches for homes in Blackwood, quests in Deadlands, and various problems in the basic game.
Today, The Elder Scrolls Online received a new hotfix for all consoles that addresses several issues with the Deadlands, Blackwood, and Summerset expansion packs, as well as the main game.
The latest update is approximately 1.8 GB in size on Xbox devices and 1.4 GB in size on PlayStation platforms. The maintenance for this update was completed less than an hour ago, so you can upgrade the game and start playing right away.
Patch Notes for ESO Update 2.25/188.8.131.52
Blackwood – Housing
Fixed a bug in which the “Leyawiin Wall, Castle” furnishing plan could only be gained from random sources such as pickpocketing and containers rather than its designated source, the Leyawiin Reward Coffers. While it is still uncommon, this modification brings it in line with other Leyawiin structural furnishing plans.
Clockwork City – Dungeons & Group Content
Asylum Sanctorum Trial
- Saint Lothis the Pious
- Saint Lothis will no longer cancel Defiling Blast and Oppressive Bolts for no apparent reason.
- Corroding Bolt will now always fire, regardless of target range.
- Oppressive Bolts now has a telegraph that can be interrupted.
- If Saint Llothis cancels Defiled Blast, he will no longer utilise Corroding Bolt immediately after and will animate correctly when using Defiling Blast again.
Combat & Gameplay
Combat & Abilities – General
A bug in which joining or leaving a group could allow an unsummoned pet to resurface has been fixed.
Fixed a problem where permanent sources of Major and Minor Evasion, such as Deceptive Predator, might be removed after death.
Mist Form: Fixed an issue where this ability’s damage reduction did not work against all incoming player attacks.
Fixed a bug in which you couldn’t save or equip an Armory construct while wearing a disguise.
Fixed a bug in which the total Champion Points spent showed only included two of the three disciplines in the Armory.
- Exploration & Itemization – Achievements
- Oblivion portal achievements will now correctly track completion progress.
Quest & Zones
- While exploring the Deadlands, your character will no longer become engrossed in combat.
- Companions are no longer visible in Fargrave to help improve overall performance.
- Against All Hope: Fixed an issue where you couldn’t stun the quest’s final boss.
- Ambition’s End: Your character will no longer die if they attempt to employ gap-closing skills on the quest’s final boss.
- The Durance Vile: Quest pins now work properly throughout this quest.
Quest & Zones
- Illusions of GrandeurFixed an issue where some bookshelves were not properly interactable.
- Fixed an issue where the quest did not advance while following Erudil.
Animation & Art
When using the Grave Elegance Mask, beards will no longer vanish.
On male characters who wear lashes, there may be obvious clipping between lash adornments and the Grave Elegance Mask as a side effect.
Fixed a bug in which props near Jewelry Crafting stations would appear and disappear.
Itemization & Exploration
Bosses that drop uniquely named set pieces now do so as a bonus drop with their curated set items, rather than replacing them.
When disconnecting or logging out while on the Antiquity excavation screen, a crash occurred.
A crash that might occur if the game client was terminated, signed out, or disconnected immediately after entering the character pick screen has been fixed.
Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain special characters in a certain area in the guild MOTD with the profanity filter enabled. (PS4) When the Xbox Privacy setting for “Others can communicate with voice, text, or invite” is set to “Block,” guild invites can no longer be sent or accepted. (Xbox)