Welcome to our ‘Elden Ring : How To Increase Item Drop Rate?’ guide. Every time you defeat a foe in Elden Ring, you gain runes. But how should you spend them? You are not alone in asking this question. Runes can be easily lost if not spent. Thankfully, they are easy to use.
Best Way to Spend Runes in Elden Ring
You should spend runes on character levelling in Elden Ring. Other than that, runes are useless in the game. While that may sound unimportant, runes are vital.
- Fast Travel to any site of grace.
- Rest there.
- Next from the menu choose Level up.
- Now, increase the level of the stat which you want to improve for your character.
- The improved change will not be very big so don’t get disappointed to see your stat increase just by a small number in exchange for thousands of runes.
While leveling up is an option that doesn’t mean Runes don’t have any other use.
You can also upgrade your weapons.
This is an important and maybe even an overlooked use of the Runes. You can upgrade your weapon at a Smithing table, or with the help of Smithing Master Hewg or Iji.
- Smithing Table: Fast Travel to the Church of Elleh and you can find it directly behind the site of grace.
- Master Hewg: Go to the Roundtable Hold. On your map, you can see it as the Table of Lost Grace. You can find the Smithing Master Hewg here.
- Master Iji: You can find him in the north-western area of the Liurnia of the Lakes. His location is very close to Kingsrealm Ruins.
Finally, you can use runes to buy stuff. Assume your character is high levelled and you need a lot of runes to level. They are plentiful, but you know that taking on the next boss or monster will result in their loss. In this scenario, buy arrows or bolts with it. While you can craft them, why bother when you can buy them?
We hope you liked ‘Elden Ring : How To Increase Item Drop Rate?’ guide. Stay tuned for more such guides and articles related to all your favorite and exciting games.