Welcome to our ‘Elden Ring: How To Defeat Starscourge Radahn’ guide. Defeating Radahn completes the main plot. You may find him at the Impassable Greatbridge place of grace.
How to defeat Starscourge Radahn?
- Don’t ask for help! You’ll lose your mount, which is vital in fighting General Radahn
- Instead, use the Festival to summon numerous allies. They’ll be hidden behind barriers in the boss arena. It only takes a few seconds to summon them.
- Radahn will first try to shoot you with purple arrows. On horseback, avoiding them is impossible. Gallop towards him till he fires. When he shoots an arrow, get off your horse and dodge-roll. You should only have to do it twice if you rush at him full speed.
- As you approach Radahn, a hail of arrows follows your every move. Be mounted when he does it. Outrun the onslaught with this.
- You have cover and this may shield you from harm when he shoots purple arrows. The arrow strikes an impediment and stops.
- When you eventually get near enough to Radahn, he’ll start battling you in melee. His strikes and combinations are lethal, so battle him mounted.
- Radahn’s struggle involves three phases. When he reaches 80%, the boss gains ranged attacks and maneuvers that draw you in. Phase 3 begins after you drain half his health.
- The boss will fly away from the arena. Keep an eye on the sky and the burning meteor. Unless you evade Radahn, you’ll die. When the meteor hits, run away and double-jump.
- Only his special strike causes his four meteors to assault you. Away from you, he swings his weapon in two directions. This attracts the meteorites. You should then dismount and dodge-roll
How to fight Starscourge Radahn?
You must train hard for this fight. We’ll need amulets like the Cerulean Amber Medallion (mana), Graven-School Talisman (sorcery) and Stargazer Heirloom (intelligence). You should also have 5 vials of cerulean tears and a potion to boost intellect and mana.
As soon as you enter the arena, saddle your steed. Drag your horse up to the boss and charge him. When he does, hop off and dodge-roll. Then do it again.
Radahn will start hitting you with arrows and other assaults as you approach closer. You must approach him quickly while dodging the arrows.
When you get close enough, Radahn will drop his bow and ride at you to fight in melee. This is a wonderful time to cast spells at him. Your best bet is the Magic Glintblade. Because Radahn’s combinations are long, this spell lets you ride away from him while casting, the missiles striking the boss and causing massive damage.
The second phase starts when his HP reaches 80%. This gives him new gravity-based attacks. You should no longer approach him. He may now produce a shockwave throughout his combinations that damages you and your mount.
Radahn can conjure mini-meteors. It’s impossible to avoid them close up. When he attacks like this, go away and gallop left or right until all his bullets miss. Meanwhile, keep casting spells.
He’ll leave the arena when his health drops below 50%. Try to spot the meteor in the sky. To survive, you must evade this onslaught. Run in the opposite direction of the meteor. Double leap to evade Radahn’s harm.
The remainder of the fight is the same. Two of his strikes differ. Radahn will conjure four massive meteors. He’ll get them. Don’t worry when the boss is close. Flying towards you only when the boss is far away and swinging his weapons.
At the end of a fight, when his health is low, he normally does such. When the boss moves away from you, dismount. Dodge-roll to evade the meteors. The left meteorites go first, then the right. Prepare to dodge twice in a row.
When the boss draws close and starts a combination, walk away and cast Magic Glintblade. You can now damage Radahn without losing health.
What’s the reward for defeating Starscourge Radahn?
Starscourge defeat You get 70,000 Runes, Radahn’s Great Rune, and Remembrance of the Starscourge.
We hope you liked our ‘Elden Ring: How To Defeat Starscourge Radahn?’ guide. Stay tuned for more such guides and articles related to all your favorite and exciting games.