How to Find Daisy Mae the Turnip Seller
When to Buy Turnips from Daisy Mae
If you want to play this game make sure you have a lot of Bells on you! Like stocks in real life, playing the stalk market is an investment, and so long as you sell your turnips before they rot, you should make money back.
When to Sell Turnips
- If you time travel to or past Sunday, your current turnips will spoil.
- Traveling back in time will automatically spoil your turnips. Even if you go back to the previous Sunday, buy more, and go back forward, the price on that day you came from will change.
- If you leave rotten turnips out, they’ll attract ants and occasionally flies.
- You can travel to other ACNH islands to get a different selling price from Timmy and Tommy. See if your friends get a better offer then take advantage of that! If one of your friends has a high price, empty your inventory and leave all your tools at home. That way, you can carry the maximum amount of turnips.
- There are lots of messageboards out there where you can find new friends or exchange Dodo codes. If you’ve got an account on IGN, you can also post on our Animal Crossing Board here.
- While buying turnips from Daisy Mae, you can hit a button in the top right of the number pad that says “Buy the Max” if you don’t want to do the math of how many turnips you can afford. This takes your inventory space into account too, so if you only have one spot open, it’ll only allow you to buy one bundle of turnips.