Welcome to our ‘Chains of Domination: How to enable flying Shadowlands of World of Warcraft?’ guide. World of Warcraft’s ever-expanding universe requires flying to reach different places. Getting off the surface within the WoW Shadowlands – Chains of Domination 9.1 has now become accessible.
The sheer size of the whole World of Warcraft landscape probably put you into a tailspin. Azeroth is divided into continents and there are other regions outside the realm like The Maw, Korthia and Argus.
Due to the game’s size, you’ll need to traverse a lot of ground rapidly and flying allows you to dodge any mobs that you don’t want to get involved with. The new Chains of Domination update allows you to fly throughout the Shadowlands, but how quickly can you achieve this?
Chains of Domination: How to enable flying in World of Warcraft Shadowlands Patch 9.1?
After a long wait, The Chains of Domination finally has flying with Patch 9.1. You must firstly need to have a flying mount inside your inventories. Getting one is easy and our mount guide can help you get one quickly.
- Flying is now limited to the Covenant zones of Revendreth, Maldraxxus, Ardenwearld, and Bastion. Formerly, unlocking the ability required countless hours of “Renown” training unless you could even consider flying. Accessing flying in Chains of Domination has now become much easier:
- First, you must complete the main plot and visit all four Shadowlands Covenants.
- Complete each zone’s main quest.
- You must now reach Renown 44. After that, ‘The Last Sigil’ will be unlocked in the second week during the patch.
- After this, you’ll be rewarded with the ‘Memories of Sunless Skies’, a usable item that unlocks account-wide flying.
Also, in the patch 9.2, you can fly in Eternity’s End’s new zone, Zenith Mortis. So prepare your flying mount & renown for the new zone!
We hope you liked our ‘Chains of Domination: How to enable flying Shadowlands of World of Warcraft?’ guide. Please do leave a comment below.