Online casino games are more popular than ever. The industry is now worth a huge amount of money, and some of the best designers and developers in the world of tech are choosing to work in the industry.
There are loads of incredible companies that are now developing online casino games. Not only do we have the likes of the legendary NetEnt and Microgaming, which have been doing business since 1996 and 1994 respectively, but there are some excellent newer studios such as Triple Edge Studios and ELK that bring a lot more to the table.
What’s the result? Well, excellent games, for a start! The last couple of years have seen the release of some of the best versions of slots, blackjack, bingo, and more. So, let’s take a look at some of the most popular games available right now.
Best Slot: Goblin’s Cave by Playtech
For many years, the top slot game position has been dominated by developers Microgaming and NetEnt with slots such as Starburst and Mega Moolah, but now there’s a new king in town: Playtech.
Playtech isn’t exactly a fresh face in the online casino game world ‒ they’ve been around since 1999 ‒ however, they’re one of those developers that have just got better and better over the years and they’re rightfully at the top now.
Goblin’s Cave is easily one of the best slots available at the moment. Sure, the top win isn’t massive at 150x your stake, but it is a super low variance slot which means the wins will come often. That’s proven by a solid RTP of 96%, leaving a house edge of just 4%.
This slot is nearly 10 years old but it’s still going strong and looks just as fresh as ever. So, if you like the idea of a fantasy-themed, classic-looking slot, then this is definitely the one to go for.
Best Roulette: Lightning Roulette by Evolution Gaming
The legendary Evolution Gaming is often considered to be the best in the world when it comes to creating live casino games to play with a real dealer. Some of the finest examples of their work come in the form of roulette games, so it was hard to choose a winner from them, but in the end we went with the amazing Lightning Roulette.
Not only does this game cover all the bases well ‒ great graphics, a solid RTP and plenty of chances to win ‒ but it takes things one step further by introducing a couple of bonuses called Lucky Numbers and Lucky Payouts. This gives you more chances to win big and adds to the overall thrill of the game.
Best Blackjack: Blackjack Single Deck by NetEnt
One of the best things about online blackjack is that it has the highest returns of any online casino game. That means you’re much more likely to win, and those wins could be higher than in other games. So where should you look for the best online blackjack experience?
We’re going with NetEnt for this one. A lot of people don’t even realise they make casino games outside of slots, but actually they have perfected the blackjack craft as well. Blackjack Single Deck is a fine example. It’s classic and it’s classy ‒ what more could you want from your blackjack?
This is one of NetEnt’s newer blackjack games, and it really does excel. If you’re looking for a great online blackjack game, this is certainly a good place to start.
Best Poker: Double Down Stud Video Poker by Lambton Games
To some people, poker can be a little confusing because it has a bewildering array of rules, but once you get the hang of it, it can be one of the most fun games to play.
Poker was big in the days of the Wild Wild West, so we’re used to seeing a lot of online video poker games based on this style. It helps to bring the game to life in a fitting way historically. That’s why we’ve chosen Double Down Stud Video Poker by Lambton Games as our best poker game to play right now.
The graphics are stylish and sophisticated, and they don’t go overboard with the Western theme. They still reflect a more modern casino feeling which we really love to see. And one of the best things is that this game is easy to play, so we’d recommend it for beginners and more advanced players alike.