Pokemon Go: Mega Steelix Raid Complete Guide
Pokemon Go’s Season of Heritage has introduced a new Mega Raid Boss, Mega Steelix. There are a lot of questions about Mega Steelix’s weaknesses and the best Pokemon to use against it, so don’t worry, we have you covered.
As of today, you can battle and catch the newly re-evolved Mega Steelix in Mega Raids until December 23, 2021. Mega Abomasnow will take over Mega Raids after Mega Steelix’s departure, but for now, let’s focus on Mega Steelix.
The best Pokemon Go Mega Steelix counters are Mega Charizard Y, Shadow Moltres, Shadow Machamp, Shadow Swampert, Mega Blastoise, and Shadow Charizard. Mega Steelix’s weaknesses are Fighting, Ground, Fire, and Water attacks. Reshiram, Lucario, Conkeldurr, Landorus Therian, and Moltres are the best counters if we exclude the Shadow and Mega Pokemon.
Mega Steelix Best Counters
- Mega Charizard Y with Fie Spin and Blast Burn
- Shadow Moltres with Fire Spin and Overheat
- Shadow Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Shadow Swampert with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Mega Blastoise with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Shadow Charizard with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Reshiram with Fire Fang and Overheat
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Landorus Therian with Mud Shot and Earthquake
- Moltres with Fire Spin and Overheat
Currently, Mega Steelix and Shiny Mega Steelix can be found in Pokemon Go Mega Raids. Keep fighting and winning until Dec. 23, 2021 to catch Shiny Mega Steeix before they leave Raids.