How to sell a house in GTA Online? Do you have buyer’s remorse after purchasing a house? Or you’ve moved and need the money from your former home? Our GTA 5 article will show you how or when to sell a property within GTA Online.
You can buy real estate, clothing, cars, bikes, and more in Rockstar’s sandbox success. This is why many gamers spend money on Shark Cards to get all the stuff they want but if you want to avoid microtransactions, you need a lot of in-game cash. Buying a house is a terrific investment, but you may have noticed another property or goodie. Here’s how to sell your property in GTA 5 Online.
Is it possible to sell houses within GTA Online?
Both. You can sell a house and property that you bought in Grand Theft Auto Online. Sadly, you won’t be able to repay your entire investment. To sell a property, one must acquire a new one. There is no legitimate way to sell a property and get the whole amount back.
How can you sell a property?
The process of selling a home isn’t extremely complicated, and it may be done in under a minute.
Here’s everything you need to understand about selling a house in Grand Theft Auto Online:
- Activate your mobile phone.
- Choose the ‘Internet‘ application.
- Select ‘Dynasty 8’ from the drop-down menu.
- Go to ‘View Property Listings‘ to see what’s available.
- The ‘Price‘ filter should be set to ‘Low To High‘.
- Property 124 Popular Street priced at $25,000 should be the least expensive option
- Then select ‘Purchase Property‘ from the ‘Buy‘ menu.
- Then you’ll be requested to trade in such a Real estate, pick the one you don’t want, and confirm your choice.
It’s a little inconvenient that you can’t just sell your house for its full value but this is the nearest greatest thing.
If you currently possess Property 124 Popular Street, simply move on to the next least expensive unit, or the one after that, and so on.
Hope you liked our ‘How To Sell A House In GTA Online?’ guide. Please do leave a comment below to let us know.