Genshin Impact salt is a cooking ingredient that cannot be found in nature. That’s odd, but don’t worry: it’s actually rather simple to stock your inventory with a massive stack of salt in no time.
Here’s a list of all the salt locations in Genshin Impact. In case you’re curious about all of its applications, we’ve included a list of every salt dish in the game below.
All salt location in Genshin Impact
As previously stated, there are only three stores in Genshin Impact that sell salt. Unfortunately, none of them has an icon on the map, making it impossible to locate them. To get your salt, look at the image and the explanations of the locations:
1. Blanche, a shopkeeper in Mondstadt
Descend the stairs from the Teleport Waypoint. This is where you’ll find the crafting table (it has an icon on the map). Blanche’s shop is just next to it.
2. Dongsheng, a shopkeeper in Liyue Harbor
Use the city’s southernmost teleport Waypoint, then turn right. There are two food vendors here; the one you need for the salt is on the right: Dongsheng.
3. Aoi, a shopkeeper in Inazuma City
Travel quickly to the Teleport Waypoint in the city’s southern outskirts. Aoi, the shopkeeper, will be a few feet ahead of you on your right.
How to get salt in Genshin Impact
The only way to obtain salt in Genshin Impact is to purchase it at a food store. Three of these ingredient stores can be found in the game (one in every region). We’ll look at the salt spots in greater detail below.
The salt supply is the same in each shop: you can buy up to 100 a day, for a total of 300 if you visit each store owner. Every day, the supply is replenished. The regular price is also the same: 60 Mora per stack of salt, or 6.000 if you buy the entire stack from the store.
You will, however, receive the Merchant Discount if your Reputation level in that location is at least four. One stack of Salt now costs 50 Mora instead of 60. If you’ve unlocked this deal in one or more Genshin Impact zones, that’s where you should get your salt.
How to use salt in Genshin Impact: All salt recipes
One of the many cooking ingredients in Genshin Impact is salt. It can be used directly in meals or to prepare other components (such as Smoked Fowl or Ham). Currently, salt is not used in potions or other crafting recipes.
Here’s a complete list of cooking recipes that include salt:
- One salt, one fish for All-Weather Beauty.
- One salt, one fish in dry-braised salted fish.
- One salt, two fish, and two radishes go into this radish and fish stew.
- Stew of Black-Back Perch: 1 salt, 3 fish, 1 Jueyun Chili, 1 Violetgrass
- Boiled Fish at Wanmin Restaurant: one salt, three fish, one Jueyun Chili, and one Violetgrass.
- Sunshine Sprat: 1 salt, 3 fish, 3 butter, 1 little lamp grass
- Woodland Dream: 1 salt, 3 fish, 3 butter, 1 little lamp grass
- Unagi Chazuke: 1 salt, 4 unagi meat, 3 rice, 3 seagrass.
- Golden Crab: 2 salt, 5 flour, 4 crab, 5 bird eggs
- Zhongyuan Chop Suey: 2 salt, 3 fish, 3 flour, 3 raw meat.
And these are the salt-prepared cooking ingredients:
- Ham: 1 salt, 2 raw meat
- Smoked Birds: 1 salt, 3 fowl.
- Bacon: 2 salt, 2 raw meat.