Far Cry 6 Triada Blessings assignment is a Yaran Stories sidequest in which players must find three Relics to unlock the secret of Oluwa Cave and become friends with Oluso the Ghost Panther. There are various treasures inside, including a one-of-a-kind Supremo, a Resolver weapon, and that mythical panther. Finding the Relics, on the other hand, might be difficult, with puzzles, platforming, and enemies awaiting. We’ll lead you through the Far Cry 6 Triada Blessings sidequest, including how to collect the three Relics and how to get the help of the mystical ghost panther Amigo.
Walkthrough for Far Cry 6 Triada Blessings
The Triada Blessings side quest in Far Cry 6 is divided into five sections: uncovering Oluwa Cave, locating the three Relics required to unlock the Cave, and confronting the boss fight encounter inside. As a result, we’ve divided it into sections so you can skip on to the one you’re presently stuck on.
Triada Blessings mission and Oluwa Cave location in Far Cry 6.
To begin the Triada Blessings assignment, players must locate Oluwa Cave and read the note that has been placed inside. This is possible very early in the game, as Oluwa Cave is located on the starting island of Isla Santuario, just to the east of Clara’s camp. We’ve noted it above, and once there, you’ll notice chalk outlines with arrows pointing you to the entrance (you’ll have to perform some platforming and climbing to get there). Once inside, you’ll find a plethora of ritualistic paraphernalia, as well as a legible paper. Read the document to begin the Triada Blessings task, which asks you to locate three Relics in Yara. Fortunately, the game tells you where they are, albeit it’s not as simple as going and picking them up. Also, before you leave the cave, open the red chests nearby, which contain the items “Oluwa’s Heart” and “Eternal Dance.” You’ll have completed the first two parts of a set by the end.
The Triada Relic of Ida in the La Triada Mural
The first Far Cry 6 Relic may be found at La Triada Mural in Dos Monjas Mohote, Lozania. Again, players will have to use their grapple to scale a cliff wall, then drop back down into a cavern, where things get complicated. The entire area is a maze of crisscrossing zipwires, and the trick is to let go at the right time to fall and grab another. It’s all about timing, but if you equip the Furioso Supremo, you can use its air-dash capability to acquire more control and simply catch yourself. It’s easy to get twisted around in here, and missing the wire can often mean having to redo entire sections, so search for more chalk arrows to define the path and prepare ahead to plan the route correctly before you commit.
You’ll find the Relic amid a haze of purple smoke, as well as Ida’s Sigil, a piece of head gear. Take it, then use the adjoining zipwire to return to the cavern entrance.
Fort Oro’s Oku’s Triada Relic
The second Far Cry 6 Relic may be found at Fort Oro, an abandoned fortress in Cruz del Salvador’s Arroz Flatlands. The unpleasant issue is that Fort Oro is actually locked during the in-game day, and as far as we know, there is no method to regulate or accelerate time in Far Cry 6. If you arrive throughout the day, your only option is to wander off and kill time (and Castillos) until sunset. However, when you return, the door will be open, and things may become eerie.
Fort Oro is, in essence, a haunted mansion. There are no adversaries here, only a series of mildly eerie puzzles to work your way through. Here is the specific order of business.
- Proceed to Fort Oro. When you get too close to a mirror, it will shatter ominously.
- Enter the room on your right. Except for one near the entryway, all of the mirrors will shatter in the same way. Break it open with your machete to uncover a button, which you should press.
- Enter the other chamber, which has TV displays on the wall and three large red buttons in front of it. Right, middle, left, right.
- You should now hear eerie piano music coming from upstairs. Follow it up to the piano and read the attached note. Dani will attempt to play the song, which will disclose a secret entrance hidden behind a wardrobe.
- Pass through and take the Dungeon Key from the altar. Go downstairs and unlock the locked door across from the entryway.
- Descend the stairs and enter through the iron door. Break through the boards on the right with your machete so you may walk through the entryway.
- Numerous eerie mannequins wielding shotguns will stare at you, but do nothing. The rats on the ground don’t either. Continue straight forward and press the red button on the pillar at the opposite end of the chamber. This will cause the well’s cover to explode up.
- Pass through the new iron door among the mannequins to reach a pit with a cannon. Escape and make your way to the well (which should have ominous purple smoke coming out).
- To securely descend, use the grapple on the long beam hanging over the well. Jump halfway down to reach the ledge with a red chest containing Oku’s Deliverance leg gear.
- Descend further and swing to the magnificent stone shrine surrounded by candles.
- The second Relic, representing Oku, is there as well. Pick it up, plunge into the water, and follow the stream out of the cave for a quick escape. One more Relic to collect.
Traida Relic of Mimo Abosi at McKay Global Drill Site D
Mimo Abosi’s final Relic may be discovered in El Este’s La Joya region, precisely at a cute-sounding place named McKay Global Drill Site D. Because this is a restricted region with multiple opponents watching over it, we recommend you deal with them first before dealing with the Relic. You’ll also need to obtain the Fan Room Keycard from the small building on the south side of the area that overlooks everything.
The Relic is actually hidden behind multiple hurdles, although none of them are difficult to overcome if you know how. To begin, simply shoot the lock on the gate to enter the mine, then follow the cable back to the generator until you reach the electrified water. Remove the wood pallet with a machete, rip the cable, and you’re ready to swim through. On the other hand, use the Fan Room Keycard to gain access to the industrial fans, activate them, and grapple down the elevator shaft. Mimo Abosi’s Relic can be found in the base of a tree, as well as a chest containing Mimo Abosi’s Mirage (foot gear). When you do, a group of rocks will crumble, revealing an easy way out.
How to obtain the Triador Supremo and the La Varita Resolver Weapon
Now that you’ve collected all three Relics, it’s time to return to the Oluwa Cave. Travel quickly to a nearby location and return the same way you came. Place all three Relics in your inventory on the circle to induce a cave-in that allows you to pass. Beyond that is a tree with a crimson chest at its foot; open it to obtain the new Triador Supremo and La Varita Resolver weapons, which work together to allow you to see and shoot through solid surfaces.