Terrakion, the Cavern Pokémon, is coming to five-star raids! This guy is a Rock- and Fighting-type Legendary Pokémon and is said to be very strong!
It’ll be better to challenge it with Water-, Grass-, Fighting-, Ground-, Psychic-, Steel-, and Fairy-type Pokémon. This is what we recommend to beat Terrakion.
Below given raid counters guide is designed to help you beat Terrakion with your best counters.
- Mewtwo with Confusion and Psystrike
- Latios with Zen Headbutt and Psychic
- Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Espion with Confusion and Psychic
- Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Kyogre with Waterfall and Hydro Pump
- Alakazam with Confusion and Psychic
Terrakion’s part-Rock typing makes it vulnerable to Ground, Steel, Grass, Water, and other Fighting-types, which gives you a wide range of team options.
When it’s raining take out your Kyogre and water types, when it’s sunny take out your grass- and ground-types, psychic-, and fairy-types while it’s cloudy.
There are ample other ways to take down Terrakion. It would be better if you have any community day Pokémon, like Sceptile with Frenzy Plant against this Pokemon.
We recommend using SmackDown and Rock Slide moveset for Terrakion. It has several weaknesses, however, it can be used to take down many fire-, flying-, bug- and ice-types easily.