You’ve come to the correct place if you’re thinking how to hire an NPC in Fortnite Chapter 3, since we’ve got places for every hireable NPCs with in game.
Characters that you can hire
Here are the characters available for hire in Fortnite Chapter Three right now, as well as where you can locate them:
- Each match, Agent Jones spawns at a different Seven Outpost.
- The Joneses’ Brainiac is set in the central building.
- Tilted Towers’ Galactico is located on the football ground.
- Jonesy the First, Located on the Joneses’ northern side.
- Inside a hut northeast of Covert Cavern, Lt. John Llama.
- The Visitor is located east of Sanctuary, near the Launchpad.
While all of these characters have been available for hiring during the Chapter 3 Season 1, their services do alter from time to time. Shanta, for example, could once have been hired, but today she will only agree to duel.
We suggest avoiding Agent Jones because he spawns at a different Seven Outpost for each battle, so you might as well waste your time. Tilted Towers is full with riches, thus Galactico is a fantastic choice.
Fortnite Chapter 3: How to hire an NPC?
When you find a character that may be hired within Fortnite, just approach them and engage with them. Pick ‘Hire’ or ‘Recruit’, then choose it again to confirm. Remember that characters aren’t free. You’ll need Gold Bars acquired by fulfilling Bounties through Bounty Boards as well as NPCs.
Your hired character will now accompany you around till they die. The notion is that they’ll help you beat enemies, but they often don’t and reveal your whereabouts.
We hope you liked our ‘Fortnite Chapter 3: How To Hire An NPC?’ guide. Please leave a comment below. Stay tuned for more such amazing guides related to all your favorite games.