Welcome to our ‘Far Cry 6: How To Kill Insurgency Leaders?’ guide. Building garrisons and barracks will let you to acquire equipment, but like weapons merchants, they will be low-ranking things. To be able to purchase nicer stuff, you must pay to renovate these structures. Try to get the garrison and barracks to level 3.
Far Cry 6: How to unlock Insurgencies?
To begin with, Insurgencies are a unique game mechanism. They’re unlocked after the main plot. The main plot is concluded and a new tab, Insurgency, appears in the menu pane.
Every week, the vanquished dictator’s army take control one of the map’s sub-regions. As a consequence, enemy troops take over hostile positions such as FND barracks, anti-aircraft gun camps, and roadside outposts. Even if you reclaim these regions and establish the rebels, this will happen. You’ll only need to regain control.
It’s vital to remember that the Insurgencies are based on real time, i.e. they alter each following week (you may consider them similarly to weekly tasks) (you can treat them similarly to weekly challenges). So this means:
- To quiet an insurrection, you must achieve all goals before the end of the week.
- If you have completed a given week’s insurgency, you must wait until the following week.
If you don’t retake the enemy-held area by Monday, it won’t be under your control. Ignoring insurgencies will cause you to lose map control.
The Insurgency menu shows the number of days until the current insurgency ends and the next one begins.
Far Cry 6: How to defeat the insurgency leaders?
To locate and defeat the Insurgent Leader. To do so, complete the job list at the bottom left of the screen. Among them:
- For this, return to any of the major guerrilla camps (e.g. Montero Farm), meet Lola, and choose the task given in the insurgencies window. PG-240X canisters are stolen by special operations entering unusual sites.
To fulfil the insurgent goal, beat any special operation difficulty level.
- In order to avoid calling reinforcements, you should capture the specified FND Base from stealth.
- The Exterminador supremo, for example, may be used to destroy selected Anti-Aircraft Cannons.
- Securing the specified Checkpoint – This phase is usually the simplest – simply murder a few troops and blow up a billboard.
After completing the aforementioned tasks, the insurgency’s leader’s name will be revealed, as will their location – one of the FND bases throughout the globe.
Once reaching the given enemy base, just take it over by eliminating all opponents. The leader will have a longer health bar, forcing you to employ superior weaponry to destroy him.
Killing the insurgent commander ends your week. Next week, the Castillo warriors will take over another sub-region and look for a new commander.
Far Cry 6: Reward for fighting insurgencies!
One of the key motivations to finish insurgencies is to recover control of enemy areas and re-enable rapid travel. You will also be rewarded for preparing to find and eliminate the leader. The most important are:
- Large amounts of XP: You’ll get 500-1000XP for each phase of preparation and up to several thousand for murdering the commander. So they’re a terrific method to rank up.
- Large amounts of Moneda: Lola’s unique weapons and trinkets may be purchased using moneda, a specific form of cash (an NPC that deals with special operations in the main guerrilla bases).
- Unique Weapons: Each insurgency has a special weapon (like the LMG La Americana pictured above).
- Spec Ops Key: Only usable for special operations. They may be used to open guerilla dead drops.
- Crafting Materials.
We hope you liked our ‘Far Cry 6: How To Kill Insurgency Leaders?’ guide. Please do leave a comment below.