Welcome to our ‘Evil Dead: How To Kill Evil Ash In The Final Boss Fight?’ guide. In this guide, we will discuss how to kill the Evil Ash in the final boss battle.
- This boss battle stinks, and if you die, you have to redo the quest, which stinks even more. Evil Ash is a tank that summons additional skeletons, with powerful melee combinations and an inevitable grappling technique that force chokes you. Here are some strategies to help you win this war once or twice.
- Be cautious. Ash’s strikes demand him to be near, therefore keeping out of sword’s reach is a good general rule. Fire at his head and only use swords if necessary.
- Know your endurance. With strong attacks, you don’t want to be out of energy to dodge. Light attacks, infrequent sprints, and full tank.
- Kill skeletons if Evil Ash conjures them. One blow will either destroy them or leave them exposed to takedown; you don’t want to be outnumbered.
- Evil Ash’s sword combination is hard to evade and lands three lethal hits. On his initial strike, we duck under and past him, then race away. The pit’s limited boundaries will still make it challenging. We can’t escape the choking grappling strength. It appears from nowhere and can’t be avoided. Apart than maintaining at range, there’s not much you can do besides heal when it puts you below 50%.
We hope you liked our ‘Evil Dead: How To Kill Evil Ash In The Final Boss Fight?’ guide. We post fresh content daily and if there is something specific that you would like us to cover then please do let us know all about it in the comments section below.
Your thoughts and opinions matter the most to us because they help us to serve you better. We are always looking forward to hearing from you.