The Talisman Pouch in Elden Ring enables you to enhance the amount of Talismans that may be donned at the same time. This guide will walk you through the process of obtaining the Talisman Pouch in Elden Ring.
What are the locations of Talisman Pouches?
The Talisman Pouch is a Key item that you may get by progressing through the main plot or uncovering and exploring restricted and secret places.
There are now three Talisman Pouches available in the game. When you locate and choose a Talisman Pouch, the number of Talismans you may equip increases by one.
We’ve detailed how to get all three Talisman Pouches, as well as their locations, below.
1st Talisman Pouch in Elden Ring
Margit, the Fell Omen monster, may be defeated to acquire the first Talisman Pouch. This boss may be found in Stormhill, to the southeast of Stormveil Castle.
2nd Talisman Pouch in Elden Ring
To earn this bag, you must first collect two Great Runes. The Great Runes are obtained by fighting a Demigod, Elden Ring’s main monster.
Elden Ring has 7 Demigod bosses that drop the following Great Runes.
- The Great Rune of Godrick (Dropped by Godrick the Grafted located in Stormveil Castle.)
- The Great Rune of Malenia (Dropped by Malenia, located in Brace of the Haligtree.)
- The Great Rune of Mohg (Dropped by Shardbearer Mohg, located in Mogwyn Palace.)
- The Great Rune of Morgott (Dropped by Morgott, the Omen King, Leyndell, located in the Royal Capital.)
- The Great Rune of Radahn (Dropped by Starscourge Radahn, located in Wailing Dunes.)
- The Great Rune of Rykard (Dropped by Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy located in Mt. Gelmir.)
- The Unborn’s Great Rune (Dropped by Rennala Queen of the Full Moon, located in Raya Lucaria Academy in Liurnia of the Lakes.)
You may bring one of the two runes of your choosing, depending on your comfort level. After obtaining any two Great Runes, go to Roundtable Hold to talk with Finger Reader Enia.
She will first applaud you and then hand you another Talisman purse. If you do not get to her straight after the Maliketh battle before she dies, you may claim the bag at Twin Maiden Husks.
3rd Talisman Pouch in Elden Ring
When you beat the first Elden Lord, Godfrey, you will get the last Talisman Pouch. He is in the Royal Capital of Leyndell.
Godfrey is a strong adversary, so make sure you’re properly equipped and leveled before taking him on.
How do you equip and use the Talisman Pouch?
After you have obtained all three talisman pouches, you are free to fill them as you see fit. There are other great solutions accessible, and the decision is totally up to you. Before selecting all four talismans, examine what your build needs and consult some of the weapon recommendations.
Pouches are immediately equipped into a designated space in your inventory. At the start of the game, you may only equip one talisman. Since a result, you must seek for pouches in order to equip additional talismans, as the total capacity of slots is four.