Welcome to our ‘Elden Ring: How To Defeat Royal Knight Loretta’ guide. Royal Knight Loretta is a choice. It’s in Liurnia of the Lakes, specifically Caria Manor. Going up and past opposing forces to get to the boss combat arena.
How to defeat Royal Knight Loretta?
- Loretta usually deals magic harm. Make sure you’re wearing protective gear.
- You might even try summoning a tough opponent’s ashes. Enhanced ashes of Medusa or Banished Knight Oleg.
- If you are close to Loretta, the boss often spawns swords above her that will follow you.
- Loretta fights on horseback, therefore she’s quick. But you can’t bring a mount to this battle.
- Loretta will cast a spell if the tip of her sword becomes blue. She can either cast a quick magic missile or make a few magic swords.
How to fight Royal Knight Loretta?
Wear the Spelldrake Talisman before the duel. This amulet reduces Loretta’s magic damage. Of course, protective clothes will be useful.
In this fight, employ quick spells like Magic Glintblade and Starlight Shards. Use spells like Stars of Ruin or Ancient Death Rancor that demand a lot of intellect to win this fight.
Loretta casts several spells. Normal Glimstone spells. When Loretta uses this sort of magic, avoid immediately. If she casts slower spells, you must wait until the projectile reaches you. Loretta’s Greatbow with Glintblade Phalanx
As the blades approach, run sideways to avoid them. Running may not help you if you’re close to Loretta when she casts this spell. In this scenario, avoid. In the meanwhile, cast damaging spells. The boss should be distracted enough for you to cast spells or recover HP/mana.
What’s the reward for defeating Royal Knight Loretta?
In exchange for defeating Royal Knight Loretta, you will get 10,000 Runes, Loretta’s Greatbow and Ash of War: Loretta’s Slash. We hope you liked our ‘Elden Ring: How To Defeat Royal Knight Loretta?’ guide. Stay tuned for more such guides and articles related to all your favorite and exciting games.