Welcome to our ‘Chrono Cross: What All Casino Roulette Prizes Are There?’ guide. In this article, we’ll go through all the roulette prizes in Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition and how to win them. In Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition, the S.S. Zelbess has a casino with a roulette minigame. This minigame involves halting the spinning needle of a compass at certain intervals to win various rewards. This article will explain all of Chrono Cross’ roulette rewards and show you how to quickly win them.
Chrono Cross: What are the different roulette prizes?
The roulette minigame in Chrono Cross has five distinct rewards, the top two worth 10,000 points each. Here is a list of all the awards Square Enix fans may win, along with the point requirements for each:
|1||10,000||Rainbow Shell (First Time), Denadorite (Everytime After First)|
|2||5,000 – 9,950||Mythril|
|3||1,000 – 4,950||Iron|
|4||500 – 950||Bone|
For many players, the 10,000 point Rainbow Shell will be the most desired casino reward. This item is needed to manufacture some of Chrono Cross’ greatest gear, and traditional JRPG aficionados won’t find many Rainbow Shells on their excursions. Want to enhance your odds of landing on North? The next section discusses a method that may be utilized to significantly increase your chances of landing on North.
Chrono Cross: How to obtain 10,000 points?
In the remastered Chrono Cross, players may utilize a modified “Pause technique” to land on North. That method worked in the original game, and here’s how to do it in the Radical Dreamers Edition for PC and console:
The PC version
- Spin the compass.
- Press ESC to pause the game and access the menu.
- If the red tip of the compass is pointing South, unpause the game and spam the button to stop the needle.
- If the red tip of the compass is not pointing South, continually pause and unpause until it is.
The Console version
- Spin the compass.
- Press the controller’s home button, paying attention to the position of the needle’s red tip.
- If the red tip was pointing somewhere between North and East, spam the button to stop the needle while reopening the game.
- If the red tip was not pointing in that direction, keep returning to the home screen until it is.
While halting the needle at the aforementioned places should result in many victories, players should feel free to tweak the time if necessary. Also, when unpaused, be sure you overuse the stop input. A little delay in giving that information might result in uneven outcomes and loss of all points.
In conclusion, we hope you liked our ‘Chrono Cross: What All Casino Roulette Prizes Are There?’ guide. Please do leave a comment below and let us know if this was helpful.