Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom features an overwhelming number of weapons, armor sets, and equipment, making it difficult to keep track of the best. Check below to know how to get the Lightscale Trident in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Know More: Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Change Clothes & Get More Outfits
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Get the Lightscale Trident
The Lightscale Trident in TOTK is just as powerful as it was in Breath of the Wild. If broken, it can be fixed, giving it a significant edge over other weapons in the 2023 game. It increases Link’s swimming speed by a significant amount and does 22 Base Attack Damage.
However, obtaining it requires players to go to particular areas and supply the necessary ingredients, so it’s not exactly a walk in the Hyrule park. It’s not quite as intricate as, say, Majora’s Mask.
The steps below will show you how to get the Lightscale Trident in TOTK:
- Zora’s Domain is home to a General Store that you should visit.
- Find Dento, who is in the back of the shop.
- After speaking with the Zora, Link will learn that the Zora is capable of crafting a Lightscale Trident, so long as he is given the necessary ingredients. Diamonds and a Zora spear, one of each.
- Lizalfos, who lives close to Zora’s Domain, is where you can buy the Zora Spear.
- Even though diamonds are more difficult, our TOTK Diamonds guide should come in handy.
- When you’ve gathered enough resources, trade them in for a Trident.
Lightscale Trident is yours to enjoy. To increase its destructive potential, we suggest adding accessories to it.
A spear of unparalleled grace, held dear by Mipha, champion of the Zora. Mipha was known for her healing skills, but her spearplay was unparalleled.
If the Lightscale Trident is lost or damaged, the party need just return to Dento to be issued a replacement. Keep in mind that you’ll need another Zora Spear and three Diamonds for this.