– It is quite new and I am very much in love, says Zara Larsson to VG.
The 22-year-old broke up with the British model Brian Whittaker last autumn and has chosen to be more private about the new relationship.
– We have known each other for a long time. I’ve always been pretty public about my relationship, but now I do not feel the need to prove my love for the whole world. We are very happy, she says.
The pop star says her new flame is not someone in the industry and that it has been great to be a little private.
– I am very open about most things. It’s not like I’m hiding him from the world, but so far we’ve kept it to ourselves.
Bad at dating
VG talks to Larsson about a video call from her apartment at home in Stockholm that she shares with her sister.
She says she does not see herself as a girlfriend who has to be with someone.
– My friends think I am, but I’m bad at dating around. It’s not like I have to be with someone because I can not be single, says the 22-year-old.
The artist says she can quickly fall in love, but that she does not like to meet several people at the same time.
– I do not want to lie around and have sex with someone without having feelings for them, it does not give me anything.
– Become a gang
Larsson says that it has been great to have a girlfriend during the corona era.
– We spend a lot of time on my couch with my sister and her boyfriend. We have become a wonderful group that has been together during this time, says the artist.
– What did you do during the corona period?
-Just relaxed. I am so happy that you can socialize a little more here in Sweden. I have no routines and not much to do. It can take five days before I have something work-related.
This is how Zara Larsson shared her previous boyfriend news with VGTV:
The Swedish pop star has in recent weeks worked with new music for his new album.
She recently released the song “Love me land” along with a music video to great cheers from the vast majority, but not from the former porn star Mia Khalifa.
– The song is about meeting someone you are in love with after a time where you have not wanted so much to meet someone. It’s about falling in love again, says Larsson.
The artist has several ongoing projects.
On Tuesday morning, Larsson told morning news on Swedish TV4 that she was breaking off cooperation with Huawei.
– It is not the smartest deal I have made. I stand for human rights, I have ended the collaboration, she says.
The artist has been used in the company’s commercials. Larsson has previously been criticized for collaborating with the Chinese mobile giant with links to the Chinese state. Now Larsson says that she is looking for an organization to which she can donate part of the income.
Source: VG (Norway)