Xbox Game Pass: Every new game coming to Microsoft’s subscription service in November
Games like Forza Horizon 5 and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – Definitive Edition are available for free as part of Xbox Game Pass in November.
Xbox has announced a new batch of games for its monthly subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, including nine new releases. Along with older titles like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: The Definitive Edition for Console, the new lineup includes some newer ones like Forza Horizon 5 for Cloud, Console, and PC (9 November) (11 November).
A special offer for newcomers from Microsoft lets you get the first three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1. Over a hundred high-quality games are included in the package for Windows PC. Includes classic Bethesda games as well as free access to EA Play, which includes FIFA 22 (10 hours) and the Battlefield series.
Getting this subscription now will get you free access to Halo Infinite on launch day, which is 8 December 2021, and it will last until the end of February. You’ll need to get the Xbox app from the Windows Store to play these games on your PC.
In no particular order, here are all the new Xbox Game Pass titles that will be available this month:
– Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Editions (Windows PC)
– Unpacking (Available Day One on Cloud, Console, and Windows PC)
– It Takes Two (Cloud, Console, and Windows PC) with EA Play
– Kill It With Fire (Cloud, Console, and Windows PC)
– Football Manager 2022 (Available Day One on Cloud, Console, and Windows PC)
– Forza Horizon 5 (Available Day One on Cloud, Console, and Windows PC)
– Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (Console)
– One Step from Eden (Console and Windows PC)