The events of The Cycle: Frontier take place on an extraterrestrial world that is hostile and brutal. There is a significant risk of death whenever you set foot on Fortuna III, regardless of whether you are there to perform missions or to harvest resources. If you die, you will lose everything that was in your inventory, with the exception of the items that were kept in your Safe Pockets.
You must make your way back to the Prospect Station if you want to keep hold of your goods. To do this, you will need to use evacuation sites that are located all throughout the maps of Bright Sands and Crescent Falls.
For this reason, you need to be completely familiar with the precise positions of all of the evacuation spots on each map, since there is always the possibility that you may need to leave the area quickly.
The best way to evacuate
You may recognize an evacuation point by the yellow lights and loud beeps that occur as you get near to it in the game or by the red arrow symbols that appear on your map.
Take notice that at the beginning of each match or task, you are only allowed access to two different evac spots. In most cases, these two sites may be found on completely different sides of the map.
You will be able to summon an evacuation ship to transport you back to the Prospect Station after you have reached an evacuation point. It is possible for other members of the team to make use of an evacuation ship that was summoned by one of the players. In the event that you are unable to make it on an evacuation ship, you may easily request another one at no additional expense.
When you make a distress call, an evacuation ship will appear anywhere on the world map and immediately begin making its way to you. When the evacuation ship does eventually come, you will have to wait a few seconds after it landed before the doors on the ship are opened. Now, just go on board, and in a few more seconds, a siren will let you know that your departure has been announced.
The time needed to complete the full evacuation procedure is around 55 seconds, with the maximum time being one minute. Because the evacuation zone generates so much noise, there is a possibility that neighboring adversaries are coordinating their efforts to eliminate you in a manner that is unexpected. It would be in everyone’s best interest if you and your pals hid somewhere safe until the ship arrived.
Locations of Evac Zones
Evac Zones in Bright Sands
- The Waterfall Lab has two evac locations. Both are on the northern border overseeing the lake.
- Take the southern trail from the Abandoned Mine to find an evac location.
- Just south of the Dig Site is an evac location.
- There is an evac location in the north-most part of the Jungle, on the edge of the map and above the main Dig Site.
- The Comms Tower has an evac location.
- There is an evac location a little northwest of the Rock Pools.
- There is another evac location west of the Swamp.
- The South West Collection Point has its own evac location.
- Similarly, the East Collection Point has its own evac location as well.
- There is another evac location in the Base Camp at the center of the map.
- Head north of the Water Facility to find an evac location on the main trail.
- There is also an evac location right between the Water Facility and the Science Campus.
- Just north of the Science Campus is one more evac location.
- Another evac location is southeast of the Vaccine Labs.
- The last evac location is southwest of the Vaccine Labs, or northeast of the South East Uplink.
Evac Zones in Crescent Falls
- The first evac location is just north of the Pumpkin Fields.
- There is an evac location just north of the Hay Fields.
- There is also another evac location a little east of the Hay Fields.
- The Starport Admin has an evac location.
- There is an evac location right at the center of the Jungle Thermal Ponds.
- The Greens Prospect has an evac location.
- A little southwest of the Fallen Tree is an evac location.
- A little northwest of the Base Camp Power Up Room is another evac location, right on the edge of the Jungle Thermal Ponds.
- The Osiris Wildlife Preserve has an evac location.
- The Lakeside Building has an evac location.
- The Skeleton Observation Site has an evac location.
- Right outside of the Root Rock Tunnel is an evac location.
- The Geothermal Plant Power Up Room has an evac location.
- There is an evac location on the facility between the Lagoon Thermal Ponds and the Nutrion Farms Processing.