Snowpoint City Gym Ice Puzzle Solution in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Before the Elite Four, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are rather simple games. The only obstacles you’ll run with when you defeat each gym leader are any curveballs they throw at you with their distinctive Pokemon. Some, like Candice’s, may even feature Gym layouts that can be rather time-consuming if you don’t know how to solve them. In Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, here’s how to solve the Snowpoint City Gym problem.
How to solve the Snowpoint City Gym ice puzzle in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- Begin at the highest point of stillness before the ice. After that, take a right and hit the snowball. Then, to reach the second piece of still ground, travel up twice.
- Turn left from the lowest square. As you slide through, one snowball will be crushed.
- To get to the bottom left staircase, turn left again and then down.
- To reach the first solid block, turn left, then down, then right.
- Ascend to the ice to slide across it, but you’ll run into a trainer battle.
- After the combat, go to the next tile on the left, then down to the snowball.
- Before coming to a complete stop, turn right and break the next snowball.
- From here, continue straight to the stairwell and past it.
- Go up, hugging the right wall. After then, another trainer should hit the two square places.
- Head down the left square until you reach a walkable section of the floor in the middle.
- From here, turn left and crush three snowballs in the gym’s center. You’ll come to a halt right below another walker-friendly stretch of snow. By taking one step up, you can step on it.
- Go straight from that patch to the center to demolish two additional snowballs.
- From there, descend and then turn left. You’ll return to the middle-floor stairwell. Make your way down and leave to return to the gym’s top levels.
- Stick to the right path near the trainer on the bottom left and climb until you reach the right snowball.
- Right and slide to smash the next snowball in the way of another set of stairwells.
- Return to the pair of snowballs by going to the bottom and left section of the gym and repeating the process. From the right snowball, travel left, then down to the walker-friendly patch of snow.
- From here, turn right and engage in combat with the trainer. After you’ve won the battle, turn right and shatter the last two snowballs that are obstructing the center’s bottom half.
- Finally, return to the gym’s starting place and walk straight along the center. You should be able to proceed down each stairwell and straight to Candice if everything is done correctly.