Target dummies in Fortnite can help you improve your aim, especially when you use IO weapons like pulse rifles and rail guns to kill them. When you use weapons from the Imagined Order against these fragile foes, you’ll annihilate them completely, but you’ll need to know where to find them in Fortnite first.
We went on a reconnaissance mission to figure out where you need to go ahead of time, so you won’t have to do any hunting to find the Fortnite target dummies locations for this objective.
Fortnite target dummies locations map
We’ve identified six Fortnite target dummy spots scattered over the map, which are as follows:
- Next to a metal footbridge on the west side of Slurpy Swamp
- Directly south of the plant, on the south side of Slurpy Swamp.
- On the north side of Weeping Woods, near the north lodge, by a tree
- Just south of the trailer park on the east side of Weeping Woods
- To the west of Corny Complex, in the southwest corner of Risky Reels.
- By a fence under a huge tree on the north side of Risky Reels.
The multicoloured circles drawn in the centre of their chests, on what appears to be an orange outline of an alien species, will identify the Fortnite target dummies, and they will light blue while active.
There are two targets at each of the above-mentioned locations, and there are two in Slurpy Swamp, Weeping Woods, and Risky Reels, so if you visit both and kill the Fortnite target dummies with IO weapons, you’ll have completed your mission.
Despite their similar look, the four Fortnite target dummies at the Corny Complex base’s shooting range do not count towards this job, which is handy because you’d also have to deal with Doctor Slone and a slew of guards there.
Because they have a different appearance and have been part of the scenery for a long time, the huge collection of targets discovered around Camp Cod island in the southeast portion of the map do not count towards this mission.