Rockstar Games has finally acknowledged the GTA 6 Leak that started circulating online
The GTA 6 leak that first surfaced online yesterday has now been officially recognized by Rockstar Games. Following recent online GTA 6 game leaks, Grand Theft Auto VI creator Rockstar Games has started gathering information. Rockstar Games has acknowledged that it recently “suffered a web incursion,” which resulted in the massive loss of 90 videos from the initial Grand Theft Auto 6 development releases. Rockstar Games made a public statement in response to the extensive release of Grand Theft Auto VI development footage this weekend.
A Message from Rockstar Games pic.twitter.com/T4Wztu8RW8— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) September 19, 2022
Following a significant leak, Rockstar Games released a statement in which they claimed that more than 90 clips from early builds of the open-world game had been posted online. The videos appear to be footage of developers testing early-stage functionality. Rockstar Games has formally confirmed this leak and stated that they are working to make sure it won’t have an impact on the creation of the eagerly awaited game or GTA Online. The hacker advertised on the internet over the weekend that he was selling the GTA 5 and 6 source codes for at least five figures and that he had a ton of videos.
Several days have passed since GTA 6 leaks first surfaced, but Rockstar Games has yet to respond. Rockstar responded to the situation earlier today on Twitter, saying that they would soon disclose more details and would discuss the new game once it was ready for release. People have been checking Rockstar for GTA news for years, and the developers recently acknowledged that work on the next game has just started.
Grand Theft Auto 6 gameplay footage and information leaked online, allegedly revealing Vice City’s protagonist and setting. Grand Theft Auto 6 developer Rockstar insists the leak won’t have an impact on the sequel’s production. The next Grand Theft Auto might be delayed because of its revelation, but Rockstar Games has stressed that they don’t anticipate any major complications with the production of their present project. The development of its online services, like GTA Online, and ongoing projects, like Grand Theft Auto 6, is not anticipated to be affected in the long run, according to the statement.
That’s fantastic news for both the game’s makers and the fans who have been worried about it. The parent company of Rockstars, Take-Two, requested that some films be taken down from YouTube, thereby validating the authenticity of the leaked content. Take-Two is also said to have told the two biggest online GTA forums to remove all references to Grand Theft Auto 6.