Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: How to evolve Finizen into Palafin
Palafin is undoubtedly one of the most unusual evolutions in the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet series. To evolve Finizen, use the game’s Union Circle mode and a special technique that lets you change forms in the middle of a battle.
How to evolve Finizen into Palafin in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Finizen’s evolution isn’t tough, but it is a very unusual evolution method that necessitates some forward planning.
- A level 37 Finizen or above is required for evolution. At level 38, Finizen develops.
To save time and resources, make sure your Finizen is about level 38 (or higher) before entering Union Circle.
- With a friend, attend a Union Circle session.
Union Circle sessions can be started or joined at Pokémon Centers located all over the world or by going to the Poké Portal from the main menu. You can find a partner online through the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet subreddit or a well-liked Discord server if you don’t have any friends nearby to join Union Circle with you.
- All you have to do is level up your Finizen once you’re in Union Circle. You can do this by fighting wild Pokémon, or you can use XP candies to save time.
Finizen will immediately evolve into Palafin once its level reaches 37.
How to use Palafin’s Hero Form
You might be disappointed after evolving Finizen. Palafin resembles it almost perfectly. It starts to become a little strange at this point. Only while engaged in combat can Palafin change into its hero form by employing a particular move. We’ll show you how to do it.
- When Finizen matures into Palafin, it will attempt to learn the move Flip Turn. Make sure Palafin learns this move right away because doing so will enable it to transform into its hero form. If you unintentionally forgot a move after evolution, you can always relearn it by changing Palafin’s moves in its summary.
- When Palafin performs Flip Turn, it will return to its Pokéball, and you will be encouraged to send out another Pokémon, similar to how moves like Volt Switch or U-Turn operate.
By using this move, Palafin’s special “Zero to Hero” ability is activated, and it will change into its more intriguing Hero form before being brought back to your party. With the exception of HP and speed, Palafin has stronger base stats in every category in its hero form. Palafin will be in its hero form when you swap it back into the fight. When the conflict is over, it will return to its original state.