Welcome to our guide of “Pokemon Legends Arceus: Finding Wyrdeer”. Arceus has provided us new Pokemon forms and evolutions in Pokemon Legends. Wyrdeer is another one of those new forms. You can own a Wyrdeer as well as ride one early in the storey.
This article will explain how to obtain Stantler, then advance them into Wyrdeer. This is a little more labour than usual evolution. Firstly, let’s look at Stantler’s location in Hisui.
Pokemon Legends Arceus: Stantler’s location
Stantler is the primitive version of Wyrdeer and may be found in Hisui in several areas. It can be found at the Deertrack Heights in Obsidian Fieldlands, Wayward Wood in Coronet Highlands and Glacier Terrace in Alabaster Icelands. In general, capturing a Stantler must be simple. When you run by, this Pokemon would not fight you, so hide in the grass close by and throw a Pokeball.
To transform Stantler to Wyrdeer, you must use Psyshield Bash 20 times in Agile Style. Let’s go through some tips.
- Your Stantler must know Psyshield Bash before developing. Changing Stantler’s moves is easy from your inventory panel. Put Psyshield Bash with in moveset.
- Your Stantler will need to perfect Psyshield Bash. Stantler will master this move at level 31. Bring Stantler to the party if they aren’t level 31 yet and explore the area.
- Agile Style is a faster variant of the technique that deals less harm but allows you to move twice as fast. Remember that Agile Style moves use double the PP, since Psyshield Bash has only 10. So you can only utilize Agile Style “Psyshield Bash” 5 times at full PP.
- Target low-level Pokemon which are vulnerable to psychic-type attacks like Croagunk and Machop so you can one-shot any Pokemon in your way.
- After 20 uses of Agile Style Psyshield Bash, develop Stantler. The Pokeball symbol beside Stantler should be flashing, suggesting that they can develop. You now have a Wyrdeer fighting beside you!
So, this was all about Finding Wyrdeer in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Feel free to leave a comment if you liked our guide.