Welcome to our guide of “Pokemon Legends Arceus: Finding Cranidos and Shieldon”. Sinnoh’s Fossil Pokemon will only be captured in the Hisui region. How to get Cranidos and Shieldon so that you can evolve them into Rampardos and Bastiodon in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
Finding Cranidos and Shieldon for the Hisui Pokedex can be difficult be cause Sinnoh’s Fossil Pokemon are concealed. Trainers can use this guide to catch these Gen IV dinosaur pair.
Pokemon Legends Arceus: Finding Cranidos!
Players who want to capture the Fossil Pokemon must first complete Mission 11. There’s a catch, though: the Dino pokemon can’t just be trapped in the overworld.
- Go over to “Coronet Highlands” after getting Mission 11.
- Capture or fight wild Pokemon as you travel across the map.
- Keep an eye out for a Space Time Distortion. A notification will appear across the centre of the screen to let you know it’s forming.
- When one appears, check your map & take a flight to its location. After reaching, go inside the purple dome.
- You will now have to wait a few minutes for the Distortion to fully form.
- Ride about in a circle on the “Wyrdeer mount” after it opens to observe which pokemon have spawned. Continue circling to provoke more spawns if you don’t see Cranidos.
- If you see Cranidos, get off your horse and toss a Pokemon at it to fight. Now hurl a Great or even an Ultra Ball at it till it falls to the ground.
The Pokemon that appear in the Space Time Distortions are unfortunately completely random. So, if none of the Fossil pokemon materialise, you’ll have to wait for the next one.
Finding Shieldon in Arceus
- Sheildon, like its counterpart, can only be located inside the “Coronet Highlands” in Space Time Distortions.
- Trainers will have to approach the map and travel about till a Distortion rift appears from the sky, like like Cranidos.
- The Coronet Highlands are a must-check.
- Travel the map, catching or fighting wild Pokemon.
- Keep an eye out for a Space Time Distortion.
- Check inside to find whether Shieldon has spawned. Cranidos are frequently accompanied by Fossil pokemons.
- If one appears, toss a Pokemon towards it and fight it. Until you catch the Rock-type, hurl Ultra or even Great Balls at it.
So, this was all about finding Cranidos and Shieldon in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Please leave a comment if you liked our guide!