Welcome to our ‘Pokemon Legends Arceus: Evolving Bergmite To Avalugg’ guide. In this guide we will show you how you can evolve Bergmite to Hisuian Avalugg in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
Kalos Ice-type Bergmite has received a completely new evolutionary form from Game Freak. In Pokemon Legends Arceus, here’s how to develop Hisuian Avalugg.
Pokemon Legends Arceus, such as Alola and Galar, has its own special region-based varieties. A few old Pokemon, such as the Gen VI favourite Bergmite, get new forms in Hisui.
Pokemon Legends Arceus: Finding Bergmite!
After completing Mission 11, players should be able to locate the Kalos pokemon for the first time.
The Alabaster Icelands are rich in bergmite.
Here are some simple techniques to finding it in the frozen tundra:
- Travel north to the map’s centre after arriving in the Alabaster Icelands.
- Pass through the Bonechill Wastes and continue on until you reach Avalugg’s Legacy.
- A few Bergmite will be roaming about the biggest glacier structures throughout this area.
- To boost your odds of catching it, stoop and toss a Great or an Ultra Ball at its rear.
- Be cautious because there are numerous huge Pokemon in this area, including giant Alphas.
Evolving Bergmite to Hisuian Avalugg!
Unlike other Hisuian Pokemon, which have difficult evolution techniques, Game Freak has placed Bergmite quite simple to evolve.
How to obtain Hisuian Avalugg is as follows:
- Bergmite should be levelled up until it reaches level 37 after catching the Ice-type.
- To access the menu, press Up just on the the D-Pad once you’ve reached the selected level.
- Navigate to the Pokemon you want to evolve, hover your cursor over it, and click A to select “Evolve.”
- It will subsequently transform into Hisuian Avalugg on its own.
So this is all about evolving Bergmite to Hisuian Avalugg in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Please leave a comment below.