Welcome to our guide of “Pokemon Legends Arceus: Catching Darkrai!”. In this guide, we will show you how you can find Darkrai in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
Pokemon Legends Arceus: Locating Darkrai in Arceus!
In the post game, this Dark type pokemon becomes available. However, in order to access its particular DLC mission, players must have a save file from “Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl” on their Nintendo Switch.
Those that are qualified for the Legendary must then locate the pokemon using the techniques below:
- After you’ve completed Mission 19, go to Jubilife Village’s Galaxy Team Building.
- Once inside, go to Professor Laventon’s office and look for Request 93 on the board in the room.
- Head to Coronet Highlands once the task has been accepted. Travel north as soon as you arrive. Darkrai can be located in the ravine between Clamberclaw Cliffs & Lonely Springs, in the centre of Clamberclaw Cliffs & Lonely Springs.
- Simply stroll into the ravine, and a cutscene with the Mythical will begin to play.
Mythical Pokemon, unlike previous games, cannot be caught right away. Players will have to shock Darkai in a particular fight, similar to Noble’s. After the pokemon’s cutscene ends, it will unleash a psychic wave that renders your character immobile.
We’ll show you how to fight the Dark-type so you can catch it in the following sections:
Darkrai will send out shockwaves that will paralyze you in the opening part of the battle.
To roll past these attacks, use the dodge button.
- Throw an object or even the Poke Ball to really breach its shield and paralyze it as quickly as you get a chance. Repeat this process few more times to start the battle’s second phase.
- The pokemon will now warp through the flooring and vanish, leaving purple rings on the floor. As soon as you see a purple ring, run up to it and shoot your Pokemon towards it.
- To start a battle, hurl the Poke Ball only at Legendary at the same moment it appears.
Allow the cutscene to play out, and Request 93 will be completed automatically. You can now choose Darkrai as a member of your squad. o Its health will be harmed. Toss the Ultra Ball onto it once its HP has reached yellow or red.
Don’t be concerned if it breaks out. Maintain your health and continue to throw Balls at till it is caught.
Cael, the mission giver, will appear once you catch the Dark-type and praise you for putting an end to the Diamond Clan’s misery with the Legendary.
So, this was all about Catching Darkrai in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Feel free to leave a comment below.