Welcome to our ‘Pokémon Go: How To Get Shiny Pokémon?’ guide. These are uncommon color varieties in Pokémon Go. For example, Mewtwo, who is ordinarily purple, becomes green when Shiny. Lugia, instead of blue, transforms to red. Not all Shiny forms are easily identified. Elekid’s Shiny form is a darker yellow. When you capture one of these, a small glitter symbol appears above it. It has a symbol in your Pokémon list. They are incredibly uncommon, but there are methods to increase your chances. In our guide, we explain where to look for one of these and how to catch them.
Pokémon Go: How to find and catch one?
They appear in the wild at random. Raids and Field Research Tasks may also award you one. They may hatch from eggs. The Silph Road’s diligent researchers estimate the Shiny rate at 1 in 450. Scyther and Pineco have a 1 in 64 Shiny rate. Legendary raids have a 1 in 20 chance of getting a Shiny if that Pokémon possesses one. Community Days offer a 1 in 25 chance of getting a Shiny for the featured Pokémon.
- Are they any secret benefits or having one of these? Not really because they don’t really have stronger stats or IVs.
- They may battle with any other Pokémon you capture.
- Shinies are just for trainers to acquire and use.
- Events usually introduce these to the game. As soon as the event concludes, they become permanent.
- Leek Duck has a list of every available Shiny Pokémon.
We hope you liked our guide, please do feel free to comment below and let us know if this was helpful.