Fortnite’s legendary challenges for Week 7 of Season 7 may require you to move quickly. New quests are set to arrive in two days. What can you expect in Week 8 of Season 7?
Fortnite Weekly Challenges are a great way to level up your Battle Pass. There’s no need to answer that question, either. Die neuen Aufgaben werden am 29. Juli veröffentlicht. This week’s challenges for Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 8 are now available.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 Week 8 Epic Quests
Below given are the epic challenges for Season 7 Week 8:
- Use Shield Potions in a single match (4) – 30,000 XP
- Collect building resources (750) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (3) – 30,000 XP
- Build structures (25) – 30,000 XP
- Complete bounties from bounty boards (3) – 30,000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (15) – 30,000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (1) – 30,000 XP
Use a shield potion? What’s the point of even trying anymore? The legendary quests are at least more challenging.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 Week 8 Legendary Quests
Below given are the legendary challenges for Season 7 Week 8:
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (1) – 45,000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (3) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with an IO Operative’s computer (1) – 30,000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (1) – 30,000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator (5) – 30,000 XP
Espionage will be the focus of the Week 8 challenges. With various quests, you’ll have to reveal some infiltrators.
Complete all the epic challenges, and earn 210,000 XP. That’s a total of 390,000 XP! Be sure not to miss it.
Only one week remains for the legendary challenges. Once the Fortnite challenges go live, we’ll have guides for the quests in our Fortnite challenges section. It is expected that the quests for Week 8 will be available on Thursday, July 29.