The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, and Hyatt Regency brands have announced plans to open six new hotels in Europe. Hyatt’s brand presence in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Switzerland is likely to grow as a result of the six new partnerships that have been signed.
This is in addition to Hyatt’s recently announced plans to acquire Apple Leisure Group (ALG), which will increase the company’s European brand coverage by 60%.
“The newly executed agreements highlight the positive strides we are making towards our growth strategy in Europe, and the new projects sit alongside a strong pipeline of Hyatt-branded hotels scheduled to open over the coming years,” said Felicity Black-Roberts, Hyatt’s vice president development, Europe.
The Six New Hyatt Hotels Announced in Europe
The Unbound Collection
The Unbound Collection by Hyatt hotel in Crans-Montana, Switzerland
ll Tornabuoni Hotel in Florence, Italy
JdV by Hyatt
The Tribune Hotel in Rome, Italy
A JdV by Hyatt hotel in Bordeaux, France
Hyatt Centric Altstadt Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany
Hyatt Regency Madrid Residences in Madrid, Spain
Recent Hyatt hotel openings across Europe include:
- Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg in Ekaterinburg, Russia
- Hyatt Place London City East in London, United Kingdom
- 7Pines Resort Ibiza, part of the Destination by Hyatt brand, in Ibiza, Spain
- Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle in Zurich, Switzerland
- Hôtel du Palais Biarritz, re-opened as part of The Unbound by Hyatt Collection brand, in Biarritz, France
- Three Story Hotels in Sweden, which joined the JdV by Hyatt brand, including Story Hotel Riddargatan and Story Hotel Signalfabriken Stockholm and Story Hotel Studio Malmö in Malmö