How to set up Google Duo on your Android Television
During the pandemic, video calling significantly increased, and over time, video conferencing apps added crucial components to improve the client experience. Not one to be left behind, Google said long ago that its team was in charge of calling management for Android televisions. However, Google has currently combined its Google Meet and Google Pair video calling apps. With Google Team, which combines the two video calling services into one package, all Google Meet features are currently available. The original Meet app has been updated by Google and made available to Android users with a new green symbol and a name change to “Meet (unique)”.
With the new Team Meet on your Android television, you can make and take balanced and group calls using this application. You can access it through the “application cabinet” on your television or add it to the list of your preferred choices because it maintains the Android television’s home screen. The Google Play Store will make the application available for installation on your Android television. How to set up Google Couple on your Android television is explained here.
- Setting up Pair on your Android TV
- On your Android television, open Google Team.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the option for award access.
- Follow the instructions provided on the screen to complete the arrangement.
Pre-necessities In order to properly set up Google Pair, you should have the:
- A television running Android in 8.0 Oreo or a higher version.
- A USB camera and receiver in case your Android television or Android television device doesn’t already come with a camera or a mouthpiece.
- A reliable web connection.
Points to keep in mind:
- If you have an Android television box, you should attach it to the USB connection on your camera.
- The Chromecast won’t function if you’re using a Chromecast on a television that isn’t an Android device.
- Using a USB mouthpiece connected to your Android television, you can record sound.
- Your Android television remote cannot limit the sound on Couple Calls.
- To receive calls on your Android TV, the Couple app needs to be active.